Hastings, on Western Port Bay, is a vibrant commercial hub situated on Melbournes stunning Mornington Peninsula. Our High St offers a range of services from local small business offerings to large scale chain operators (Kmart, Coles and Safeway), along with a variety of specialty stores, cafés, banks and professional services. We’ve got everything in Hastings, why go anywhere else?
You can see what we have to offer through our business directory: all businesses in the central commercial zone have a listing with their address and contact details.
To encourage the growth and prosperity of individual Hastings businesses, the chamber offers:
• Marketing opportunities
• Access to promotional events
• Business networking
• Business development opportunities
At our monthly business breakfast meetings, we invite business experts, well-known personalities and local businesses to present ideas, suggestions and encouragement to our members.
Western Port Chamber of Commerce & Industry is responsible for marketing the town as a whole; it aims to unite local shoppers, stimulate more visitors to the town and increase tourism. The growth of individual businesses strengthens the vibrancy of the retail centre.
A calendar of Events organised by the Western Port Chamber of Commerce & Industry include:
• Monthly Business Breakfast with keynote speakers and current topics
• Promotions and Events for the Community and Tourism
• Annual Trade Expo to foster business and business networking
We also support the following local events and initiatives:
• Western Port Festival
• Rotary's Hastings Thursday Market
• Western Port Secondary College Beacon Program
• Hastings Neighbourhood Renewal