Picturesque Hastings, on Western Port Bay, is the commercial hub of the eastern side of Mornington Peninsula. High St is a bustling shopping strip with major outlets (Kmart, Coles and Safeway), along with a variety of specialty stores, cafés, banks and professional services. We’ve got everything in Hastings, why go anywhere else?
You can see what we have to offer through our business directory: all businesses in the central commercial zone have a listing with their address and contact details.
To encourage the growth and prosperity of individual Hastings businesses, the chamber offers:
• Marketing opportunities
• Access to promotional events
• Business networking
• Business development opportunities
At our monthly business breakfast meetings, we invite business experts, well-known personalities and local businesses to present ideas, suggestions and encouragement to our members.
Western Port Chamber of Commerce & Industry is responsible for marketing the town as a whole; it aims to unite local shoppers, stimulate more visitors to the town and increase tourism. The growth of individual businesses strengthens the vibrancy of the retail centre.
Events organised by the Western Port Chamber of Commerce & Industry include:
• Bi-monthly business breakfast meetings, open to all members
• Local promotions to encourage shopping in Hastings
• Annual trade expo to foster business to business networking
We also support the following local events and initiatives:
• Western Port Festival
• Rotary's Hastings Thursday Market
• Western Port Secondary College Beacon Program
• Hastings Neighbourhood Renewal